Join the free beta course
Coach Yourself and Rock Your Life
Create a Roadmap Towards Your Life Goals - in 4 weeks
27 July - 21 August 2020
Self-Learn Course including Facebook Live sessions and recordingsSign up now to coach yourself!
All The Tools You Need to Set Your Agenda for Success
Coaching is fun and there's a lot you can do yourself to foster sustainable growth in your career and as a person! This course invites you to first identify your goals and life values and then set up a plan to pursue them in a systematic and focussed manner.
In this 4 weeks journey you will first unearth hidden dreams and beliefs and redefine what "success" means to you. You will then learn how to free up more space and time for the essential matters in your life, before adjusting your agenda for regular reviews and time-outs in order to stay on track. Step by step you will design your roadmap towards more balance and fulfilment and you will finish the course with a clear direction and sense of control.
On your course journey you will discover great coaching techniques and helpful tools that you can apply again and again to monitor progress in your life and career. Challenge yourself and get out of your comfort zone!
This course is ideal for busy career people who love their work but find it hard to maintain a sound balance between a demanding job and their personal life, or who want to learn how to better cope with stress. The course is also an introduction to life coaching and to self-coaching tools that work.
The course runs from 27. July - 21. August 2020 (4 weeks) via Facebook.
Please apply to participate for free in the beta round of this new course.
Also share this page with anyone who you think would love to participate too!
How does it work?
- The course will take place in a closed Facebook group
- There are 4 modules - one for each week. Modul 1 will start on Monday 27th July 2020.
- Each Monday, I will introduce the week's topic in a short video and you can then work through exercises and work sheets at your own pace
- Each week closes with a review and a Q&A session.
- You are free to access the course materials in your own time. If you miss a life session, you can revert to the recording.
Why is this course free?
In this course I accumulate my experience from over six years of coaching and training. My typical coachees are corporate and individual clients looking to re-shape the course of their life and career.
Now I transport these findings into an online format and I invite you to help me test the concept and technical setup of the course.
The fact that the course is free does not mean less quality. You will be given full access to all materials, worksheets, presentation and videos.
Your entry ticket to the course will consist of:
- agreeing to give qualified feedback at the end of each week via questionnaires
- agreeing to give a testimonial at the end of the course which can be published on my website. (I realise that coaching can be a sensitive topic, and that some participants might not want to read their full name on my site. So there will be the option to use initials instead).
- agreeing to be added to my mailing list to receive course information and updates and further information on other upcoming events.
You will receive further information when you subscribe!
Business and Life Coach
Focussed on helping clients to find direction and focus in life and career
Based in Lucerne, Switzerland
I take a holistic approach to coaching, inviting you to take a time-out to look at your situation from a bird's eye perspective. If you feel something is out of balance in your life, I encourage you to dig deeper inside and to also take your emotional side into account. I help you to become more aware of your own talents and values, advocating small but meaningful adjustments for a more fulfilled and happy life.